[opencms-dev] invalid navigation paths in demo project

Nico Krause Nico.Krause at nsc.eu.com
Thu Dec 5 12:44:51 CET 2002

Werner,

Whichlink will be generated within the webpages depends on your current
viewing mode.

If you've published your project or website, the path /opencms/export/
(static pages) will work.

The dynamic version /opencms/opencms/ normaly always work.
Your links within your pages should be adjusted automatically.
If you sourround it with <link> </link> tags in the templates.
If you use also JSP files also you have to take care of these things - maybe
it's useful only using the dynamic level of your project.
Please also take care of setting the cache property ("dynamic") properly for
content which is dynamic.

In your case the problem could be that you link to an JSP website. I didn't
received such an error yet. So please adjust your links... to the online
version modus to this page.

Hope this helps a little bit - if not - please give me some more information
what you do and where's the problem.  Overall I'm not the guru - but maybe
can help.

Best Wishes,

Nico