[opencms-dev] Newbie question

Bas van der Meijden b.vandermeijden at pecoma.nl
Thu Dec 5 15:21:55 CET 2002

Hi all,

Trying some harder I've been able to get some more done, but now I run into
a new problem.

According to the documentation for version 4.6 I should be able to use the
functions getPropertyCurrent and getPropertyParent via the <method> tag.
I've defined some properties for my folders and files, but whatever I try
these methods keep on returning empty strings. Even when I use default
properties I get empty results.

It think it does not relate to bug #14, because I've checked both the
offline and online version of the propertydef and properties tables in
mysql, and I can find the properties there.

My current version is openCMS 5.0 Beta with MySQL 3.23.53, Tomcat 4.0.6 and
JSDK 1.4.

Does anyone have a solution for me?

Thanks and regards
Bas