[opencms-dev] sending e-mails from a form

Nico Krause Nico.Krause at nsc.eu.com
Thu Dec 5 16:47:37 CET 2002

Hi Erika,

A complete description sending an email - I found in the OpenCMS manual.
This works for me very good.

- I changed the object and template of the HTML-File within the control
file.
- implemented an object which sends the mail.

But shortly have a look at the manual... if your are not able to get it
working, write me an email again. At home I have a complete implementation -
so I can send it to you later.

Bye.

Nico