[opencms-dev] invalid navigation paths in demo project

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Dec 5 18:40:30 CET 2002

Werner,

this error occures because

a) static export of JSP pages (or templates) is NYI in 5.0b2
b) if you create a new "page" with the default template, it will not
have the "export" property set - this means it will automatically be
exported for the "online" project (which is the default behaviour for
all pages)

This applies only to the "online" project. The "offline" project never
is exported and so will work without problems. The export itself happens
when you publish an offline project.

We will have static export of JSPs supported in the next release.

A workaround to fix this
a) attach property "export" with the value "false" to a folder to
prevent all files in this folder to get exported and attach the property
to all individual file in the "root" VFS
b) you can also set "staticexport.enabled=false" in the file
/WEB-INF/config/opencms.properties to just disable the static export

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
OpenCms Group / Alkacon Software