[opencms-dev] "Site Map" function, anybody?

mfoley5 at csc.com.au mfoley5 at csc.com.au
Thu Dec 5 23:35:04 CET 2002

Hi David,

Thanks - we've been trying that - just not quite getting the "new column"
or "new row" logic right...

Mark Foley
CSC
212 Northbourne Ave, Braddon, ACT 2612
Ph: +61-2-62468487    Email: mfoley5 at csc.com.au

This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or personal information and
may also be the subject of legal privilege. Any personal information
contained in this email is not to be used or disclosed for any purpose
other than the purpose for which you have received it. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained
in it. In this case, please let me know by return email, delete the message
permanently from your system and destroy any copies.

                      "David Tildesley
                      (DSLWN)"                      To:       "'opencms-dev at www.opencms.org'" <opencms-dev at www.opencms.org>,
                      <DavidTi at datacom.co.nz         opencms-dev at opencms.com
                      >                             cc:
                      Sent by:                      Subject:  RE: [opencms-dev] "Site Map" function, anybody?
                      owner-opencms-dev at www.
                      opencms.org

                      06/12/2002 10:25 PM
                      Please respond to
                      opencms-dev

The opencms demo site has a nested level navigation - can you adopt that
for
your purpose?