[opencms-dev] using WYSIWYG editor for dynamic data with backend module

Marcus Trommen marcus.trommen at cyberlab.de
Fri Dec 6 09:49:59 CET 2002

Hi openCMS enthusiasts!

While developing on a backend module to handle dynamic data similar to
the News Module, I would like to integrate the existing WYSIWYG editor
based on ActiveX for let the user edit the newstext with it.

Therefore I need to know how to call the editor with parameters (maybe
already existing newstext / maybe also to restrict the editing
funktionality, e.g. tables, headlines etc.) and how to retrieve the
edited text as HTML-code when closing it.

Does any API call already exist?
Does any documentation to that editor exist?

thanx for quick reply

ciao
Marco

--