[opencms-dev] sending e-mails from a form

Nico Krause Nico.Krause at nsc.eu.com
Fri Dec 6 10:36:17 CET 2002

Hi Erika....

Please have a look into the attached zip file.. there is my MesssageBoard
with some Email functionality (subscribing alerts etc.)

Including
- The Logic: MessageBoard.java
- The Template: MessageBoard.templ
- the PageControlFile Contents for MessageBoard.html
and also the SQL for MySQL Databases.

If you like the MessageBoard.. you can use it - if you found some bugs -
please email me.
If  you have still some problems - may write me on only on my email address
if it's regarding to the MessageBoard code. (?!?)

It's only a quick and dirty hack - a lot of 'if' and 'else'- but you can
improve this if you like.... ;)
See method getContent()
sendEmail --> here you can see how I take the parameters from Page Control
File and also parse the email text for instant sending.

Have a lot of fun, a nice weekend - greetings to Italy!

Nico