[opencms-dev] 5.0 beta - javascript error: "Unterminated string constant" on workplace startup

Pascal Noppe pascal.noppe at pandora.be
Tue Dec 10 13:10:35 CET 2002

Hi,

I'm new to this list.
I successfully installed OpenCMS and I did the client ActiveX install.
I get a Javascript error after logging into the workplace
http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/system/login/:
"Unterminated string constant, line 291, char 21"

If I deny debugging and let the page load, I get errors with onmouseovers on
the buttons at the top of the page... Same error.
Apparently something is wrong with the file
opencms/opencms/system/workplace/scripts/opencms.js  (line 291, char 21)?

Thanks for any help,

pascal