[opencms-dev] WYSIWYG-Editor and Table Edit

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Dec 12 18:22:25 CET 2002

Tobias

> Is there a possibility to edit tables in the WYSIWYG-Editor?
> I would like to add /delete rows and columns etc. How can I
> accomplish that? The Source-Code View is a little difficult
> for our content staff.

Try to "right click" on the table element. It might be tricky to get it
right the first time but you can somehow bring up am menu with the right
mouse button that allows you to do exactly what you want.

> And another little question: Can I alter the "text formatting
> names" in the "text drop down menu"? I redefined the style
> sheets, and would like to change the values in the drop down
> menu also.

No, unfortunaltly this is not possible with the ActiveX used. You have
to redefine the <p> <h1>...</h6> default elements in your Style Sheet.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
OpenCms Group / Alkacon Software