[opencms-dev] master-template does not work

Christian Hasenbichler chasenb at salzburgresearch.at
Fri Dec 13 17:10:28 CET 2002

I wanted to make a new master-template like described in the manual, but
when I make a new page with this master-template, the whole frame of the
OpenCmsHomepage appears. How can I avoid this, and where is the file
where the mastertemplate-URL ist statet? (I am using version 5.0 beta)

Mag. Christian Hasenbichler
Salzburg Research Forschungsgesellschaft        phone +43 662 2288 414
Jakob Haringer Strasse 5/III                      fax +43 662 2288 222
5020 Salzburg                        e-mail chasenb at salzburgresearch.at
Austria                             web http://www.salzburgresearch.at