[opencms-dev] XML/XSLT and structured editor

Anil Patel toanilpatel at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 30 18:13:51 CET 2002

Niklas,
There is a file corresponding to all the supported resource types in OpenCMS
in the following folder
"\etc\ocsetup\vfs\system\workplace\restypes"
This file is used to prepare Context menu for each resource. Search for
"edit" keyword in this file and you should be able to figure out rest of
story.
Some time back I posted my work on JEdit based Source editor for OpenCMS.
This editor has syntex highlight for some source types, If this is something
you may wnat?
Regards