[opencms-dev] Support for Resin

Dietrich Kappe DKappe at pathf.com
Mon Dec 30 22:28:05 CET 2002

Pritpal,

my company has done extensive performance testing with OpenCMS and Resin (various versions of both). We've had no problems and have been able to tune Resin/OpenCMS to give us pretty good performance.

If you can tell me which version on OpenCMS and Resin you are using, and what problems you are experiencing, I'd be happy to help.

As for the jsp editing issue, I'll ask the silly question first: you are uing IE, right? If so, can you send me a screenshot of your edit screen? In principal, you should be able to edit jsp's without installing the third-party component, but much depends on your local browser configuration.