[opencms-dev] Errors installing NewsModule4 on RC1

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Jan 7 14:04:43 CET 2003

Carsten,

the NewsModule4 is outdated and will be replaced with a much better
version for the 5 release. I do not recommend using the NewsModule4 with
5.0 RC 1. However, if you really want to get this running all issues
that might come up should be releated to the new OpenCms directory
structure, so perhaps moving / renaming some files to the old structure
(and turning on "directory translation") will do the trick.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
OpenCms Group / Alkacon Software