[opencms-dev] Error in installation while importing Workplace --------OpenCMS RC1

Anil Patel toanilpatel at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 7 18:37:34 CET 2003

Alex,
I have MYSQL Server running with multiple OpenCMS databases. I have been
doing this. For installing RC1 I named database "opencmsrc1", This was a
created all new and Droped and created in installation retry.
Do you think, existence of other databases like "opencms5b1", ""opencms5b2"
can be problem?

Regards
Anil Patel