[opencms-dev] Search engine

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Jan 10 11:21:13 CET 2003

Alexis,

I know of no plans to update the Lucene based search modules for OpenCms
5. We have a new JSP based module for htdig integration, but we will be
publish this in a couple of weeks as we are still working on the
documentation. If you want I can mail this directly to you now. You
might also be able to integrate Lucene based on this.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
OpenCms Group / Alkacon Software