[opencms-dev] Search engine

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Jan 10 11:54:08 CET 2003

Ahh, what have I done. Ok - I will post it here on the list but PLEASE
remember that it is pre-release quality, not documented and you might
possibly have to put some work in it until it runs smoothly. Just allow
me some time for some final code adjustments.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
OpenCms Group / Alkacon Software