AW: [opencms-dev] Version 5.0 rc1 /content/templates

Schmidt, Kai Kai.Schmidt at bonprix.net
Tue Jan 14 12:19:09 CET 2003

Hi Nico, hi Michael

try creating a module under Module management in the administration view i/o
creating a folder directly. I did with a module called e.g intranet and
everything worked fine. The only problem I had was to import pages from
earlier versions but that might have been a problem on my side.
Greetings, Kai

I do it under /system/modules/org.opencms.default/templates/ - this works.

But the question for me is:
Can I create an own folder within the directory /system/modules/
So that classes and lib directory is exported into the WEB-INF/lib ~/classes
file system directory?

So maybe I should try doing a modules maybe this appears automatically.

Nico

 Where do you create templates in 5.0 rc1?
/content/templates has disappeared and wherever I create them they don't
appear in the templates list when creating a new page..!!