[opencms-dev] Struts Integration

Anil K Patel toanilpatel at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 15 04:01:50 CET 2003

Kenneth,
I am not able to imagine what exactly you want to get with Integrating
OpenCMS/Struts.
To me It means.
the View part is Managed by OpenCMS. We should be able to develop web
applicaiton without OpenCMS. Once developed, We should be able to import,
All JSP/html files into OpenCMS Keeping the Directory hirarcy. The JSP
should become body with Page template coming from OpenCMS templating system.
By usiing OpenCMS Management of View becomes Lot easier and Organised. By
using Struts Application development becomes easy.

All this is Just what I think.

Anil K Patel
Aditisoft Inc
www.aditisoft.com