[opencms-dev] Again my question

Nico Krause nico.krause at nsc.eu.com
Mon Jan 20 16:41:03 CET 2003

Hi Elyasin,

a new updated documentation is coming soon - as stated from the list. I
think we're all very anxious ..
But I can still recommend you starting with the practical things within
in the old documetation.
Together with the lists archive it's a very good thing - most of the
questions are allready answered together with code examples etc.
The JSP things working like normal JSP´s ... and yes - start with the
training units at the beginning of the old documentatin.

Byé,

Nico