[opencms-dev] Can't get Images from the galleries

Franz-Hermann Huerkamp franz.huerkamp at questico.de
Mon Jan 20 18:03:48 CET 2003

I'm using opencms V5.0_rc1. I prepare a demo for our writers and try to import
images from the galleries. I get the list of the pictures in the gallery, but
there is no button to import the reference of the picture. I have also
created a HTML-gallery and everything worked fine.

This is the URL of the popup-window, where the list of the images is but no
button to import the reference:

http://marlene.qintern.de:9080/opencms/opencms/system/workplace/action/picctrl.html?folder=%2Fsystem%2Fgalleries%2Fpics%2FZukunftsblick%2F&page=1&filter=

I don't find a file 'picctrl.html' vfs-folder /system/workplace/action so I
can't look in this file ? Where is the file 'picctrl.html', so that I can
edit.

Is my installation broken ?

On the clientsite I am using ie 6.0.2600.0000 and Windows 98.

--
Franz-Hermann Huerkamp <franz.huerkamp at questico.de>
System Architect