[opencms-dev] Error occur with syncFolder command in cmsshell

Evans, Michael EvansM at visa.com
Thu Jan 23 16:54:44 CET 2003

This works for me:

{Guest at Online}> login Admin admin
[User]:Admin , Id=2 , flags=0 , type=0 :the admin-user
{Admin at Online}> getAllAccessibleProjects
[Project]:Offline , Id=4 :The Offline Project
[Project]:Online , Id=1 :the online-project
[Project]:Project1 Name , Id=18 :Description for Project 1
[Project]:Project2 Name , Id=19 :Description for Project 2
{Admin at Online}> setCurrentProject 4
[Project]:Offline , Id=4 :The Offline Project
{Admin at Offline}> syncFolder "/testfolder/"
{Admin at Offline}>

??