[opencms-dev] Need Help in writing Java Applet WYSIWYG editor

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Jan 24 09:31:12 CET 2003

Anil,

I do not belive that there is an explicit reason for just using the
uppercase BODY other than that the XML spec. says that tags should be
case sensitive. I will incooperate your code in the CVS. Btw. Alex Lucas
unfortunatly left the project group almost 2 years ago.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts