[opencms-dev] grey flag "belongs to project" confuses me...

Ivan Biddles ivanb at scientology.net
Mon Jan 27 00:04:30 CET 2003

Hi Alex,

I think I have the answer to my Bugzilla report no 51 about anchor tags
coming up as broken links.

The problem is that an internal anchor has a "#" in it, but the "#" is
used as the delimiter in the Perl5 regular expression substitution
statements, so the substitution gets confused and ends up returning an
empty string.

I have a temporary fix on my system by:

1. Changing the "#" into three underscores ("___", something I wouldn't
expect to find in a link) before the substitution occurs.

2. Changing the three underscores back to "#" after the substitution.

I'm sure you can come up with something more elegant, but at least this
should be some help.

Best wishes,
             Ivan

P.S. I will reproduce the above in the Bugzilla additional comments,
when I remember my password ;-)