[opencms-dev] Search engine

Thomas Weckert t.weckert at alkacon.com
Mon Jan 27 22:58:09 CET 2003

Hi Alexis,

it seems to me as if there is a typo in your htsearch URL. The htdig
documentation for the config input parameter of the htsearch command
says: "The name here is the name without the path and without the
.conf at the end.". So config=htdig instead of config=htdig.conf
would do the job. Use setHtsearchConfig() in HtdigBean to set the
name of the config file before you invoke search().

Regards,
/Thomas

Thomas Weckert
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts
http://www.alkacon.com

Quoting agrandemange at amadeus.net:

> Alex,
>
> My opencms was in a poor condition between beta1 and RC1. Now it still
> doesn't work but in a much cleaner way.
> I get a "Our search database is currently maintenanced, please try again
> later." message.
> I looked at the query string in the code,
> In my case it generates
> http://localhost/cgi-bin/htsearch?
format=long&words=oracle&matchesperpage=10&restrict

--
Thomas Weckert

Alkacon Software GbR
Im Meisengrund 4a