[opencms-dev] Support for Resin - Performance Tuning

Ivan Biddles ivanb at scientology.net
Tue Jan 28 23:42:44 CET 2003

Hi Dietrich,

A few weeks ago you mentioned that you had some performance tips, and
that you might be able to release them.

I am close to release and would like to squeeze as much performance out
of OpenCms as possible. I have increased the MySQL connections as you
suggested - I choose 100.

Could you please let me know if that is a good number, and what else I
should be looking at?

Thanks in advance,
                  Ivan