[opencms-dev] News System - query by date (date parameter?)

Kindlieb Tobias T-Kindlieb at dis-ag.de
Wed Jan 29 12:02:46 CET 2003

Hello,

we need some extra functionality for the news system (i.e. show only items form the last year 2002, etc.). Is the source code available for public?

Maybe there is a parameter "date" that handles the query. I cannot find documentation for the class "com.opencms.modules.homepage.news.NewsTemplate".

Our try:
pressreleases.html?news.channelname=Channel1&news.date=2002
doesn't work.

Can someone help me out? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Tobias Kindlieb