[opencms-dev] Thanks to the Developers - Real Life Site

Jan Prill JanPrill at blauton.de
Wed Jan 29 17:29:25 CET 2003

Hello, List,

i would like to thank you all:

After only four weeks of learning and working with openCMS (and with the help of this mailing-list and it's archive) i was able to put http://www.jurion.de to production. I put together the content-sites with different "modules". A teaser module is takting teaser-content, an article module takes care of article content and different right-modules show their content on the right side of the site. This approach results in great flexibility.

By now there is only the main structure online, in the next days we will add more and more content. By now we are using the static export, because of performance problems with the main primebase-application on our server.

If there is interest in this group, i'am willing to put the documentation online, that i'am just writing for our team. Also you can give me a short note if you are interested in an export.zip of our site.

If you like the site, it would be a honour if you put our site as a link on your reference lists.

Regards - Keep up the great work!!!

Jan Prill

Jurion GmbH
Ihr juristischer Informationsdienst