[opencms-dev] Thanks to the Developers - Real Life Site

ambiesense at gmx.de ambiesense at gmx.de
Wed Jan 29 17:54:14 CET 2003

Hello Jan,

I would really appreciate if you could provide an copy of your website. Did
you use OpenCMS 5 RC1 for that? Could you also provide some integration
instructions for how to integrate it in OpenCMS?

A real life example would help me in order to get a better idea about the
product and would help me the improve the speed in developing for OpenCMS. I am
also sure the community here would be delighted if you could provide your
side as an successful example.

Thank you very much!

Cheers
Ralf