[opencms-dev] Question!!! Please REPLY!!!

Nico Krause nico.krause at nsc.eu.com
Thu Jan 30 00:00:35 CET 2003

so - they were right - and I also don't know... but I know there are
none.. so we  have to deal with it.
ThereĀ“s no problem. I'm really sure, I don't needed these examples.
Doing the examples by yourself should cause greater learning effects..
There are so much examples around in the list you only have to grab
it... you will see it takes months until you have tried everything by
yourself.... (I know about what I'm talking...;)

Bye,

Nico