[opencms-dev] Thanks to the Developers - Real Life Site

Dimitri Bougoulias D.Bougoulias at ieee.org
Thu Jan 30 03:24:22 CET 2003

Good job Jan,
I see you are a fast learner!

I'm interested, too...

Thanks,
Dimitri Bougoulias
d.bougoulias at ieee.org

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-opencms-dev at www.opencms.org
[mailto:owner-opencms-dev at www.opencms.org] On Behalf Of Jan Prill
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 6:29 PM
To: opencms-dev at www.opencms.org
Subject: [opencms-dev] Thanks to the Developers - Real Life Site

Hello, List,

i would like to thank you all:

After only four weeks of learning and working with openCMS (and with the
help of this mailing-list and it's archive) i was able to put
http://www.jurion.de to production. I put together the content-sites
with different "modules". A teaser module is takting teaser-content, an
article module takes care of article content and different right-modules
show their content on the right side of the site. This approach results
in great flexibility.

By now there is only the main structure online, in the next days we will
add more and more content. By now we are using the static export,
because of performance problems with the main primebase-application on
our server.

If there is interest in this group, i'am willing to put the
documentation online, that i'am just writing for our team. Also you can
give me a short note if you are interested in an export.zip of our site.

If you like the site, it would be a honour if you put our site as a link
on your reference lists.

Regards - Keep up the great work!!!

Jan Prill

Jurion GmbH