[opencms-dev] Re: language file and modules

Publius Ismanescu publiusi at wwdb.org
Thu Jan 30 16:08:40 CET 2003

Hi Jorg,

I created a module following the instruction in the Documentation.
In opencms , on the user interface there is a drop down list where the
user can select "Explorer","Administration" or "Tasks".
When I created the new module I selected the checkbox "View" which will
add a new Item to the dropdown box so right now
I have in that drop down "Explorer", "Administration", "Task" and "?view?"
In the documentation is mentioned that I need to create a language file
for this module which is module name followd by "_en"
and to add a tag to that new language file:
    I mentioned the file content bellow.

Thank you again
Publius