[opencms-dev] OpenCms New User

BARDE, CEDRIC CEDRIC.BARDE at disney.com
Fri Jan 31 11:23:54 CET 2003

Hi all,

I am a new user of OpenCms and I really like this product. I think we are
going to use it in my company, but I have a question : what is the link
between a project and a folder. I do not really understand this concept.
What I have understood is that you need a folder in order to create a
project, but if you want to create a folder, you can only do this under a
project... It is kind of a recursive problem...
I would like to know how I can create new folders that would only be
accessible by some groups, and not by others.
I hope that I am clear enough in the explanation of what I would like to
know...

Thanx a lot in advance for your answers.
Best regards,
Ced

Cédric BARDE
Disneyland Resort Paris - Information Services
Bâtiment Robin Hood - BP 100
77777 Marne-La-Vallée
Tél : 01 64 74 65 49
Fax : 01 64 74 65 65