AW: [opencms-dev] definition of sim. users

CALI-GARSIA Bruno bruno.cali-garsia-renexter at renault.com
Fri Jan 31 12:16:26 CET 2003

Hi Michael,

http://www.renault.pl is served dynamically by apache/tomcat/opencms 4.4.6.

I found the cache mechanism very efficient for "static" elements, wich
composed most of the site. This is surely one of the greatest feature of
OpenCMS.

Hardware and max request numbers surely won't help you, the performance
mostly depends of the site you intend to build, more or less dynamical, more
or less context dependent.

Best regards,
Bruno