[opencms-dev] (newbie) problems with creating a new page

Sriram Anand sanand at netnumina.com
Wed Feb 5 16:13:33 CET 2003

Hi All,
Apologies if this question has been answered before. I just installed the
OpenCMS version 5.2 beta. I had to go through several iterations to get the
install to work right. I was following the instructions for creating a demo
project (the "Nice try" project) and I noticed that I could not get the
"New" button to work. Regardless of what I do, the button is always
disabled. All the other buttons are available. In addition, I never see the
folder named "projects" as indicated in the documentation.
Can you please let me know what I need to do to enable the "New" button?
Thanks in advance.
I am running this using jdk1.4.1, tomcat 4.1.18, mySql 3.23.55 on Win 2K Sp
1.