[opencms-dev] javascript error

Jan Prill JanPrill at blauton.de
Wed Feb 5 18:21:28 CET 2003

I don't know for sure, but have in mind, that someone mentioned sometimes,
that his problem were solved when he used internet explorer 5.5 or higher.

A good resource for this maybe faq is the mailing list archive. Try to
search on internet; explorer; javascript (seperated by ";")
http://www.opencms.org/cgibin/wilma/opencms-dev

Regards
Jan Prill