[opencms-dev] Can't see content of index.jsp

ccahill at csc.com.au ccahill at csc.com.au
Wed Feb 5 23:54:58 CET 2003

Hi all,

I've just installed V5 rc2.  The default home page 'index.jsp' in installed
and I can view the source code in the file.  However when I point my
browser at the page, all I get is an empty page (no error message, so it
looks like it can find the page but no content is showing).  A colleague in
my company says he had the same problem with rc1.  I've tried doing a
Static Export but that doesn't help.

Can any one help with this problem?

Chris.
Chris Cahill
email: ccahill at csc.com.au

This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or personal information and
may also be the subject of legal privilege. Any personal information
contained in this email is not to be used or disclosed for any purpose
other than the purpose for which you have received it. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained
in it. In this case, please let me know by return email, delete the message
permanently from your system and destroy any copies.