[opencms-dev] Locking an entry

Andras Balogh java at reea.net
Mon Feb 10 15:19:38 CET 2003

Hi all,

I am trying to create a simple new module in opencms. I have managed to
define
my filter methods and provide the list to be displayed.
Now i want to lock an entry to be edited.
If i use the Lock link the setLockstate() method is called correctly in my
ContentDefintion class.
In my table that contains my entries (products) i have a field defined
cms_lock.
But i don't understand how the lock value(2)
 will be stored back in my table.
Is there a method that should be implemented like write or something ?
I did search the archive and it seems that it is working to you:
http://www.opencms.com/cgibin/wilma_hiliter/opencms-dev/0208/msg00043.html

Thank you,

Andras.