AW: [opencms-dev] file upload fails in 5rc2: max_allowed_packet

Michael Emmerich Michael.Emmerich at framfab.de
Mon Feb 10 15:38:17 CET 2003

This is a "problem" of your mysql database.
In its default configuration, mysql only accepts 1MB of data, so you must
increase the package size with the following line in the mysql configuration
file:

max_allowed_packet=16M

This will set the packet size to 16 MB.

See the mysql documentation on how to configurate mysql on your system.

Regards,
Michael Emmerich

OpenCms Professional Services
Framfab Deutschland AG