[opencms-dev] Running OpenCMS from the Tomcat Root Context

Paul Adams paul.adams at satsumas.com
Tue Feb 11 06:52:32 CET 2003

I have changed my Tomcat installation thus:

server.xml:

<Context path="" docBase="opencms" debug="0"/>

OpenCMS web.xml:

<servlet-mapping>

<servlet-name>OpenCmsServlet</servlet-name>

<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>

</servlet-mapping>

I can now access the Workplace login screen with http://localhost/system/login but when I enter the user ID and password, the page tries to direct me to http://localhost/opencms/opencms/system/login/index.html?login=true

Is this easily changed or does this mean a trawl of the Workspace JSPs?

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Paul Adams
Satsuma Solutions (Australia)