[opencms-dev] Running OpenCMS from the Tomcat Root Context

Paul Adams paul.adams at satsumas.com
Tue Feb 11 14:02:57 CET 2003

I am running RC2 on Tomcat 4.1.18

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Alexander Kandzior [mailto:alex at opencms.org]
	Sent: Tue 11/02/2003 20:08
	To: opencms-dev at www.opencms.org
	Subject: RE: [opencms-dev] Running OpenCMS from the Tomcat Root Context

	Paul,

	this should be not to difficult to solve. What OpenCms version do you
	use?

	Best Regards,
	Alex.

	Alexander Kandzior
	Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts
	http://www.alkacon.com

	http://localhost/system/login but when I enter the user ID and password,
	the page tries to direct me to
	http://localhost/opencms/opencms/system/login/index.html?login=true

	Is this easily changed or does this mean a trawl of the Workspace JSPs?

	Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

	Regards

	Paul Adams
	Satsuma Solutions (Australia)