[opencms-dev] WYSIWYG Editor and CSS in RC2

Paul Adams paul.adams at satsumas.com
Wed Feb 12 22:43:17 CET 2003

CSS is not being picked up by the WYSIWYG editor since using the R5 drops. I have the following lines in my frametemplate:

<XMLTEMPLATE>
<stylesheet>system/modules/modname/resources/text.css</stylesheet>
.
.
.
<LINK rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="]]><method name="getServletPath"/><![CDATA[system/modules/modname/resources/text.css">

The CSS is being picked up by the <LINK> element but the <stylesheet> element does not appear to work.

I am running the following environment:
OpenCMS 5.0 RC2
Tomcat 4.1.18
Java SDK 1.4.1