AW: [opencms-dev] Out of memory exception

Michael Emmerich Michael.Emmerich at framfab.de
Thu Feb 13 09:43:37 CET 2003

Per defualt, the Java VM only uses 64MB of heap memory, which could be not
enough when you publish a large project or import a huge importfile.
So you should increase the memory available to your Java VM by forwarding
the "-Xmx256MB" parameter which will increase the usable heap memory to 256
MB.

Regards,
Michael Emmerich

OpenCms Professional Services