[opencms-dev] 4.6.1: Database export fails

Ulrich RĂ¼th ulrich.rueth at gmx.de
Sat Feb 15 19:53:11 CET 2003

Hi!
In order to be able to upgrade my OpenCMS version, I need to export the
currently used database (the root directory without system files in version
4.6.1), but the export fails. It start to export something but then stops
after a short time with no error message and returns to the database export
screen. I cannot figure out when exactly it stops, because anytime I try it
stops after a different time (sometimes it export 1.2 MB, sometimes 800,
sometimes only 30, ...).

If I try to open the exported file using a ZIP program (on Linux as well as
under Windows), the ZIP program tells me:

  End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is not
  a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In the
  latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
  the last disk(s) of this archive.

The log file does not say anything (last log message: "Login user Admin").

I am using OpenCMS 4.6.1 with:
Server Info: Apache Tomcat/4.0.4
JDK Info: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM 1.3.1_04-b02 mixed mode Sun Microsystems
Inc.
OS Info: Linux 2.4.19-4GB i386
file.encoding: ISO-8859-1

Can anybody help?