[opencms-dev] embargo/expiry of content

David Tildesley (DSLWN) DavidTi at datacom.co.nz
Sun Feb 16 23:28:02 CET 2003

Hi,

I may be wrong, but I don't see any way of embargo (don't make available
content before stated date/time) or expiry (don't make available after
stated date/time) of content in the current and new versions of OpenCMS. Has
anyone achieved this with OpenCMS and can they share their experience?

thanks,

David Tildesley,
Consultant,
Datacom Systems Ltd,
Wellington.
DDI 04-4601549
MBL 027-2808252
FAX 04-4601610

Note: This communication is private and in no way constitutes an agreement
or commitment on behalf of Datacom Systems Ltd, Datacom Holdings Ltd or any
of its subsidiaries. If you have received this communication and you do not
think you should have, please let the originating sender know immediately.