[opencms-dev] NewsModule5???

Ulrich RĂ¼th ulrich.rueth at gmx.de
Sun Feb 16 23:50:12 CET 2003

Hi!
Is there a NewsModule5 available? The NewsModule4 won't work with OpenCMS 5.0
rc2... at least for me. It installs somehow, but with many error messages,
amongs them:

Exception com.opencms.core.CmsException: 31 Access denied to resource.
Detailed error: [com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsResourceBroker]
/default/vfs/system/modules/com.opencms.modules.homepage.news/administration/channel/Backoffice.html.

Exception com.opencms.core.CmsException: 31 Access denied to resource.
Detailed error: [com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsResourceBroker]
/default/vfs/system/modules/com.opencms.modules.homepage.news/administration/channel/EditBackoffice.html.

Exception com.opencms.core.CmsException: 17 Service unavailable. Detailed
error: There was an error while parsing XML page file
/system/modules/com.opencms.modules.homepage.news/administration/channel/index.
root cause was com.opencms.core.CmsException: 20 Wrong XML content type.
Detailed error: XML document
/system/modules/com.opencms.modules.homepage.news/administration/channel/index
is not of the expected type. This document is "workplace", but it should be
"PAGE" (OpenCms XML page file)..

This is the last step I need to get my 4.6.1 webpages running under 5.0. So
any help is appreciated (either to fix this problem, maybe I need to
re-import something, or to tell me if a working version exists).

Thanks and regards,
Ulrich