[opencms-dev] environment

Evans, Michael EvansM at visa.com
Mon Feb 17 16:20:30 CET 2003

The use of policy files is standard stuff.  Of course it depends on what's
in the policy file as to whether anything that OpenCMS needs is
prohibited...

For example the policy file could prohibit loading of Jar files, or access
to files.  You would need to add the appropriate stuff for OpenCMS.  Search
the mailing list archives for discussions about catalina.policy
requirements...

Regards,

Mike.