[opencms-dev] Templates

Nico Krause Nico.Krause at nsc.eu.com
Fri Feb 21 14:52:13 CET 2003

Hi Francesco,

Yes... you have to create your own templates. This is also described in the
manual.

The path to store your templates in OpenCMS 5 is different then described in
the manual of 4.6.

You can find your default template directory now under
/system/modules/default/templates.
If you do this examples you should always use this path.

Good luck,

Nico