[opencms-dev] Using Open CMS with Jboss 3.0.4

Judi Smith JudiS at Awana.org
Mon Feb 24 16:55:16 CET 2003

Hi All:

After struggling with the ISO-8859-1 issue, I've finally got OpenCMS setup
under Jboss. Now comes the next problem.

OpenCMS requires that the .war be unpacked. In order to get it to deploy
under Jboss, the folder must be named "opencms.war" After doing that it
deploys fine. We finally get setup but now all of the paths include
opencms.war. Jboss treats opencms.war as simply "opencms". So now all of the
paths don't work.

Where can I change this?

Thanks,
Judi Smith