[opencms-dev] How to remove offline/online projects from list?

Michael Schmitt mi.schmitt at gmx.de
Mon Feb 24 21:52:36 CET 2003

Hello,
Another question:
I want to remove the online & Offline projects from the project
drop-down list for users of a special group. I want to create a
new project 'ProjectA' and I only want to offer members of the
new group this project. I know that it is possible to prevent
these users from editing any other content, but I want to keep
the interface as small as possible for these users. Because of
this, it would also be nice, to remove the 'Administration' entry
from the 'View'-list for this group.

P.S.: Somehow (I don't know how), I managed that no other
user but the administrator is able to access the offline project.
Can anyone tell me how I can fix this problem (and maybe tell
me how I did this)?

ciao,
michael