[opencms-dev] contact us form not working in online project

astaffo2 at csc.com.au astaffo2 at csc.com.au
Tue Feb 25 06:25:55 CET 2003

Hi all

We've implemented a Contact Us form using the built-in form handling
facility of ocms.

This form utilises the code example set found in the user's guide and
works perfectly in the offline project.

The problem lies in the online project when we publish this form.  When we
access the form, it displays fine, but when submitted it flicks back to
the form as a basic html form would behave.

What I'm assuming is that the class isn't being invoked at this point.

Other custom classes we've created are being called happily in the online
project - all the classes including the contact us class are in a jar file
in the WEB-INF/lib directory.

Has anyone experienced this or have any suggestions?

Regards,
Aaron